Tuesday, June 14, 2022

FLOWER FAIRY BY POLKADOODLES --JUNE 14, 2022

Hello friends!  I have some awesome news that I have been itching to share with you...I am now a member of the Polkadoodles Design Team, working on the Digi Choosday team!  I am SUPER STOKED to be working on such an illustrious team alongside some of the most talented card designers!  I will apologize right now, it may take me a bit to properly get on with their schedule with them being 5 hours ahead of me, but I am ready to give it a shot!

Anyway, for my inaugural card project, I chose this sweet Flower Fairy Sitting image, which is part of the Winnie Daisy Fairy collection.  

Isn't she just a pretty little thing?  I colored her using alcohol markers to match these Pretty Spring Papers which are part of the Springtime Smiles collection.  I added white gel pen and clear sparkle gel pen accents to the image and clear Wink of Stella to her wings.  The Simon Says Stamp sentiment was cut from white glitter paper, and although it doesn't show well in the photo, it does IRL.

--CHALLENGES--

Crafty Calendar:  ATG (2/3)
Let's Craft and Create #184:  ATG w/optional Penny for your thoughts theme (add a sentiment) (2/3)
We Love Stamping:  ATG (2/3)
Inkspirational #267:  Use a Digital Element
CD Sunday Plus #87:  ATG using a digital element (1/3)

Thanks a bunch for stopping by today to share in my news!  Hopefully in the next couple of weeks, I will be back to share the news of my granddaughter's birth!  I will have other card posts before that though, so until then,

💗 Stay Healthy, Take Care, and God Bless! 💗

~ Marie


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Marie…..new subscriber and fellow new Polkadoodles design team member too ! I’m looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful inspiration xxx Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card and the coloring is wonderful! I'm so happy we're Teamies and I look forward to creating with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Marie! So lovely to have you on the team! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card .. lovely design and colours .
    Welcome to team .xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring Marie and I love the papers! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and delicate card, the fairy is lovely and cute!
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Marie, and your sweet card is a great start.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, love it. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create and TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute and very pretty colours. Congrats on the DT.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute in delicate summer colors. And nice job coloring the little fairy! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! A great card to start your DT membership.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful entry.. thank you so much for your participation in CRAFTS GALORE ENCORE challenge.. DT KOYEL ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. We really liked your adorable card!
    Congratulations! You were selected as a RISING STAR for the month of June, 2022 at A Place to Start ! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge.
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...