Friday, September 9, 2022

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS NEW RELEASE -- BUMBLE BECCA HALLOWEEN -- SEPTEMBER 9, 2022

 Hey there friends!  It's time for me to share my card for the LAST New Release from Digi Doodle Studios. That's right, this is the final new release from Digi Doodle Studios, as the shop is closing at the end of October.  Dina will still have her physical stamp company, Ink n' Splatter, and I do believe that some of the images left on the DSS site will be reborn as actual stamps.  The DT members are all saddened by this news, but we totally understand Dina's reasons for doing so.  I know that I will for sure miss being on this awesome team!


So, my card features the super cute Bumble BeccaIsn't she adorable sitting on that huge pumpkin with her equally huge lollipop?  Man, I don't know if I could even eat that size of lollipop!  I paired this cute image with 2 papers from the Bumble Buzz 6x6 paper pack and colored her with alcohol markers to match.  I *tried* to make her hair look curly...not sure if I succeeded or not, but hey I gave it a shot!  I die cut my image with a Spellbinders circle die and popped it up with thin foam tape.  The adorable die cut bees are from 2 different Momenta sets and I adhered the larger ones to the image circle with glue and added a thicker foam tape underneath their heads.  The little guys are glued down flat.  I used my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to add LOTS of shimmer onto the wings, the lollipop, her "antennae," and to all the bees.  My card measures 5.5" square.


--CHALLENGES--

Crafty Calendar:  ATG (2/3)

613 Avenue Create #9:  ATG (2/8)

Classic Design #9:  ATG

The Paper Funday #45:  ATG (1/6)

A Place to Start #9:  ATG (2/8)

A Perfect Time to Craft #9:  ATG 

The Corrosive Challenge #9:  ATG (2/4)

Pearly Sparkles #77:  Traci's recipe (pink, pearls, sparkle) lots of sparkle on this card!

Stamping Sensations: Feminine (1/3)

Happy Little Stampers:  ATG w/dies

Mirtillamente #13:  ATG 

We Love Stamping:  ATG w/stamping (2/3)

Fourseasons: ATG FALL

Ellibelle's Corner:  ATG (1/3)

Ally's Angels #62:  ATG (1/3)

Word Art Wednesday #559 - #560:  ATG (4/5)

Creative Fingers #238:  ATG (1/3)

CD Sunday Plus #93:  ATG (2/3)

Colour Crazy #36:  ATG w/coloring (1/2)

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday:  ATG (1/3)

The Outlawz September Linky:  ATG

Well, that's all for today! Make sure you head on over to the DDS challenge blog where we want to see lots of Metal/Sparkle!  AND don't forget to make your way to the store to grab up some cute images -- there is a 25% off retirement sale going on until Sunday, so don't miss out!  Until next time, my friends...

💗 Stay Healthy, Take Care, and God Bless! 💗

~ Marie


16 comments:

  1. It's a sweet and fun image and done in pretty colours, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping September challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a precious image and lovely card design. Yes, I will miss those cute digi stamps too! Thanks for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, I love how you colored her hair! Thanks for sharing with us at Four Seasons and at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore this. The coloring is lovely, and I'm so grateful for you sharing with us at The Four Seasons. We all enjoy your art. Please visit us again soon, my creative friend. Have a blessed week.
    Karen L, DT
    The Four Seasons
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bees so your card is right up my street! Fantastic creation.
    Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, her hair does look curly. And you are right - a huge lollipop. Thank you for joining us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image love those die cut bees. Thanks for sharing this with us at we love stamping this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a bright, cheery, card - I love that backing paper!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful. Thank you for sharing at The Outlaws "Twisted Thursday" Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet, love all the bees! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many wonderfully coordinated bumble elements with this prettily coloured bumble girl! Thank you for playing along with our "Feminine" challenge at Stamping Sensations with this lovely card this month! Crafty Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining us at Mirtillamente Challenge!
    //evelin*mlj °owner and designer°°

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful project!
    Thank you for taking part in the September Mirtillamente challenge!
    I hope see you again!
    Good luck,
    Roberta Mirtillamente DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in our September challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marie this is such a cute card. It really is a shame that so many digi artists and challenges are shutting up shop :(

    Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥
    DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...