Wednesday, April 20, 2011

And as promised...



my brother's birthday card. His birthday is tomorrow, but since we are going to celebrate Easter with my family, it will be hand delivered Sunday. I used his favorite color--red. I know this LO may look familiar, but it's a pretty easy one to reproduce, so it's like an old friend to me! LOL I hope he will like it, as I hope you all do too! Oh, and just so you know, the tulips on the porch DID get planted this evening... :) Take care until I return!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You kept your promise...smile. Keep those cards coming, I enjoy seeing them. Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a lovely birthday card!
    http://thecraftycat.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...