Wednesday, June 22, 2011

HELLO!!!!










Sorry for the long absence, but we had no dial tone for over a week...GRRRRrrrrrrrr. But, I have been making some cards while I couldn't get online at home. Mostly holiday cards, trying to keep ahead of the game. The Santa and snowman cards are made using napkin images. I really like this napkin Carol sent me! :) I don't know if it's visible or not, but the doily was smeared with some Stickles. It looks really pretty IRL. The red bird is a Dustin Pike image...he is cute! That card was SUPPOSED to be my entry for JB23 over at Jingle Belles, but my phone line had other ideas! :( I have quite a few more cards to share with you, but I don't wanna overwhelm you all! :) Take care until I post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...