Wednesday, November 11, 2009

No crafting tonight...

...sigh, as my space is all torn apart! DH wants to put blinds up at the windows behind my desk, so I had to clean it off (GASP!) so it could be more easily moved. I also had a shelf next to my desk that had stuff on that I needed to clear off so he could get to the windows easily. Now he's decided to make shelves on the wall as opposed to putting that self unit I had back in that spot. I'm not sure WHEN I will get back to crafting, but I hope it's soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marie:

    Welcome to Blogland - and now I will keep my eye on you (lol). I'm sure you will enjoy it once you get going - have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

IT'S TIME FOR THE {BYSHC} SPRING INTO CHRISTMAS LINKY HOP 2024

Hello, crafty friends!  It's time again for the linky party hosted by the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  This linky party is a gr...