Saturday, January 23, 2010

Card for Dustin's first challenge!


Hello everyone! I am posting today to show you the card I made for Dustin's first challenge on his challenge blog. I used one of his freebies, this ADORABLE owl! And yes, it IS pink! I colored this cutie with Sharpies. The hearts are from some translucent material that I punched with my MS heart punch from some snowman decorations that got destroyed in last year's winter winds. I thought I would try and see if I could use it...I found it works well with solid image punches! :) Then I decided to see if I could color it with my Sharpies...more success!! Heehee, isn't it just so pleasing when you try something and it WORKS? Well, ANYWAY....here is my entry for the challenge...I better hurry up and get it posted now so I can enter it! TOODLES!!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha - a pink owl! That is just too funny! Thanks for playing at Doodle Dragon Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love the pinkness! Thanks so much for joining Doodle Dragon Studios for our first challenge!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your pink owl Marie and I think he is adorable!
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

IT'S TIME FOR THE {BYSHC} SPRING INTO CHRISTMAS LINKY HOP 2024

Hello, crafty friends!  It's time again for the linky party hosted by the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  This linky party is a gr...