Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A couple of cards...




for not-so-pleasant ocassions. The top a sympathy card, and the bottom for someone who needs some encouragement after suffering some debilitating physical set backs. Both use the same sentiment from Inkadinkado...the pink and green one also uses the circular stamp that it comes with. On the green and cream one, the flower comes from a lei, and it was spritzed with a mix of water and pearl metallic paint. After that dried, I inked it lightly with gold to highlight it. Hopefully soon, I will be able to post the birthday cards I have received over the past weeks...today begins the last year of my 30's...I hope it will be a great one! TOODLES!

4 comments:

  1. Great cards Marie! Sorry they are for such sad occasions though.
    So, how did you think the metallic paint worked?
    Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the metallic paint, Carol. I think perhaps I need more water in my mix tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the clean look of both of these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...