Friday, April 13, 2012

Entry Number 2...



for the DigiStamp Boutique April competition. Since I don't know when I'll have this much time to devote to being online again, I best post this now! This little cutie is part of the Easter Collection, which is chock-full of 8 images (boy and girl versions), and is on SALE right now! I'll wait while you all run to pick that up now...

Have you made it back? I hope I didn't enable you "too" much! LOL The dp this time is from "The Spring Stack" from DCWV. Looking at it now, I think I may have used a few too many different ones! Ah well, live and learn! The image is colored with PrismaColor markers, and I had fun doodling around the edge using the next size down in the Spellbinders Large Ovals as a guide. Another lollipop flower, this time done in two different pinks, with Cotton Candy Stickles around the edges, and a green button in the middle. The sentiment is from the same set as before, Greetings, from TPC. It is actually Best Friends, but I just masked the "best" out of it.

Well, thanks for having a look, and take care!


~Marie~

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this!! Love the little chick with the butterfly flying by! Great choice of papers too Marie x

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...