Tuesday, October 22, 2013

OK, ok, so I lied...

about posting another pink card, that is!  I found this challenge from The Alley Way Stamps, and since they had some freebies available, I decided to join in.  And as luck would have it, the challenge involves a little PINK...for Jingle Belles!    Here is my card:


Not my usual, but I like it!  Broke out some of the washi tape I bought at Michael's awhile ago.  :)  Colored the image and sentiment with Sharpies, distressed the edges of the image and sentiment panels with some hot pink ink, and DONE!  Simple and cute, if I do say so myself!  :)

Adding this to Hazel's challenge also!

Take Care,

~Marie~

9 comments:

  1. This certainly is cute! I'm off to check out Jingle Belles...thanks for the tip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...love how you have used the washi...very clever!! I did add my card to the "pink" cause....thanks for telling me about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like we're both pink evangelists, lol! I was telling people about it all over the place too :) Thanks so much for your comment on my cards - and I'm your newest follower! Nice to meetcha! Love that funky washi background - perfect for the whimsy of those TAWS trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the trees - another lovely entry for CHNC challenge extra for October x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Pink and orange trees are unexpected but they totally work! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple and cute... and absolutely AWESOME!!! this one miiiiiiiiiiiight be my favorite, but really it's a 9-way (or 10?! i think i've lost count, lol!) tie!!! i do know that you have OUTDONE yourself, my friend, in both quality and quantity, and we could not be more grateful!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. CA-ute ... love those fun colors ... absolutely adorable ... so glad you went pink for a cure with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent cards, what fun you must of had creating these beauties and congratulations on your win at jinglebelles.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute!! I love the bright pink!! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...