Monday, February 10, 2014

Sweet baby girl!

As promised, I'm back to share the card I made for a coworker who just had a baby girl last Wednseday:

 
I saw the tutorial for this on Pinterest, but since my pc and Pinterest don't get along very well, I will link directly to the tutorial.  Thank you to Becky Jensen for doing it!  :)  I don't have many circle punches, so I used my Spellbinders instead.  I kept my onesie pretty simple, with some white trim around the neck, arms, and legs, and a wee wittle white bow under the neckline trim.  I used small brads for the "snaps."  The sentiment stamp comes from a Fiskars baby set, stamped in Memento London Fog.  I'm taking this in to work tomorrow for everyone to sign (I hope they all write small!), and then *hopefully* one of my other coworkers will deliver it to the new mommy!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
~Marie~

1 comment:

IT'S TIME FOR THE {BYSHC} SPRING INTO CHRISTMAS LINKY HOP 2024

Hello, crafty friends!  It's time again for the linky party hosted by the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  This linky party is a gr...