Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Barry the Bear is visiting!

Hi and happy Wednesday!  It feels like Monday to me, as I was off Monday and Tuesday...anyway I'm here to share another cute card with you all:
 
I actually made this card before the one in my previous post, and I liked the Papertake Sketch #45 so much, I used it again!  This image is also from the now closed Stamp Fairy digi store, and his name is Barry.  He is my favorite Stamp Fairy character!  I don't know what exactly it is about Barry, but he is so adorable!  I think Barry and his little robin friend are gonna build a snowman!  Again, I used Snow Tex and glitter together for lots of texture and sparkle:  LOVE IT!  
 
I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra:  Anything Goes for Christmas
Jingle Belles:  Great Outdoors
Completely Christmas:  Anything Goes w/a twist:  Let's see some Blue!
Papertake Weekly:  2 or 4 legs
Creative Card Crew:  Christmas Joy
 The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog:  Festive Furry Friends

 
Thanks again for stopping by!  Take care, and hug your loved ones today!  :)
 
~Marie~
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet, such a cute bear......

    Thank you for joining in with the cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute little pair ... great texture too ... so glad you joined us in the great outdoors at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww..Marie..Barry is my favourite Bear of all the Bears..fabulous colouring and I love the thick lush snow..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is pretty cute, lol. Fab colouring and love that snow!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Completely Christmas Challenges this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet. Lovely snow.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that really is a FAB♥U♥LOUS sketch and you've done it proud BOTH times, for sure card! thanks for joining us to romp (AGAIN!) in the "great outdoors" at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cute I love the way you have don't the snowball, thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing more of your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card - love the way you've done the snow.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- H IS FOR HATS, I IS FOR INKY

 Hello, crafty friends!  Welcome back to my blog.  It's time again for a new challenge at ABC Christmas , where it's letters H and I...