Monday, February 23, 2015

Rainbow birthday

Good Monday evening, bloggers!  I'm here to share with you a birthday card I just finished:
 
 
This card was COMPLETELY CASEd from this lovely card made by Laura Bassen.  Oh, I so love what she has done with these dies/digital cut files!!  I used my Silhouette to design and cut out the letters on the popped up white panel.  Festive Berries, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, and Peacock Feathers distress inks were used on the white piece underneath the top layer.  I added the layer of black for some contrast.  My tag is a very old Provo Craft die, and the birthday sentiment is from a set called Happy Everything.  The gem "holding" the tag is a green that matches the yellow and green blended inks perfectly IRL.  I hope my friend will like her card when I give it to her on Wednesday!  :)
 
Thanks for looking, and take care!
 
~Marie~
 

3 comments:

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...