Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A REALLY quick one tonight!

It is past my bedtime, but I was so excited about this card coming together that I HAD to come share it this evening:
 
 
Isn't this super duper cute???  I made this card for the challenge at Tiddly Inks:  So Sweet!  I knew I wanted to use this recently acquired digi, Eat More Cake.  Wryn is sooooo adorable!  Along with Mavis, she is my favorite character from the TI lineup.  :)  The mixer card is a Silhouette file I just HAD to have once I finally bought myself a KitchenAid mixer...in this same color too!  Majestic Yellow, to be specific.  :)  I colored Wryn the best I could ( I'm not very good at coloring people).  Her flowers all have some shimmer on the petals, and the icing of the cupcake was topped with Cotton Candy Stickles.  The sentiment is from a random Studio G set.
 
I'm linking this up to the So Sweet challenge at Tiddly Inks, and maybe tomorrow evening I'll find more to add to.  In the meantime, thanks for stopping by!
 
~Marie~
 

3 comments:

  1. WoW! A FABulous creation.
    I LOve your colours. The
    Cotton Candy Stickles is so pretty...I'd sounds yummy too!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this card is gorgeous! I am in love with your idea =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Marie! You did a great job with the coloring! And, wow, really? A yellow one?! It must fill your kitchen with sunshine all the time!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...