Friday, October 9, 2015

A Quickie Post!

Just stopping in to the 'ole blog to share my latest Christmas card:

 
I threw this one together this evening specifically for the challenge over at Merry Monday:
as I thought about what I could do for this one, I didn't think I had anything that would fit, until I remembered this cute little pair of hedgies, sharing a cuppa.  I always thought of it as hot chocolate, but it works for coffee too!
 
Challenges:
 
Merry Monday #174:  Java time
CHNC October Extra:  Anything goes
The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up #10:  Anything goes or optional "for a child" twist 
The Glory of Christmas #69:  Green and gold or anything goes
Papertake Weekly:  Anything goes
 
OK, this took longer than I intended, so I'll get this linked up, and hit the hay!  Thanks for stopping by, and God Bless!
 
~Marie~
 
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Marie... literally bursting with joy!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Marie! Love the layout and the paper! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those cute little hedgies... super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Marie! Love your little coffee drinking hedgies and that pretty patterned paper! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little hedgies are so cute! I love the background paper and the sponging you did around the hedgies and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! So very cute! Thanks for joining us at the 12 mo of Christmas link up
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 69 with your lovely crafting, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering this into my CHNC challenge extra for October and my October Patterned Paper challenge - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Glory of Christmas. Hope to see you again next time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good grief, who doesn't love hedgehogs...especially one's with mittens on. Adorable card whether you threw it together or not, it's a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card! Love the hedgehogs!
    Thanks for sharing with 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!

    SUSAN DT

    DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, loving those hedgehogs....and would love even more a cup of the warm cocoa they have. Thanks for joining us for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super make! Thanks for joining us at CHNC this month. Hope to see you again!
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...