Saturday, January 14, 2017

CCAYR Mid-January DT inspiration post

Hello, and happy Saturday evening folks!  I hope all is well wherever you may be; and if not, may God put His blessing upon you.  I'm here to share with you my DT inspiration for the Christmas Cards All Year Round design team for the January mid-month reminder post:
 
 
Deanne has asked us for snowflakes this month, and I went with a pink one!  I have had this digi in my collection for a loooong time!  I CASE'd myself for this one, referring back to this card for inspiration....just switched a few things up.  The shades of pink match much better IRL than in this photo.  You *can* slightly see the sparkle in the white glitter cardstock; but MIA, as usual, is the Star Dust Stickles on the snowflake layers!  I stamped the sentiment in Versamark, and heat embossed with silver tinsel ep from Recollections.  Another card done for 2017!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by, and make sure you check out my teamies' creations for this challenge...they are wonderful!  Don't forget to add your own creations to the linky!  I love to see what you have made!
 
~Marie~
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog & commenting. Like your snowflake card with a wonderful framing look to it. I've had the Lawn Fawn Winter Fox stamp for quite awhile & only recently last yr bought the LF die when LF had a % off sale. Fun that you mention the Pirate of the Caribbean movie that your husband is watching. My hubby & I watch the tv show Bull on Tues evngs.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...