Thursday, August 22, 2019

BUGABOO OLDIE BUT GOODIE THURSDAY -- PARTY PIG TRIO

Howdy blogging friends!  How have you been?  Things around my household have been a bit more hectic as of late, so I have not had much crafty time.  :(  This coming week, I will be flying out to Washington state for work.  This will be my first time on a plane in at least 30 years, so this should be interesting!  I have scoped out the area I will be in for craft stores already...and there is one nearby!  I am so excited to check it out!

For now though, I would like to share a birthday card I made for a friend/coworker of mine:


I thought that the Party Pig Trio paired perfectly with this patterned paper from the Confetti 12x12 paper pad from DCWV.  These guys are so stinkin' cute (no pun intended!)  I colored them to match the papers as best I could using alcohol markers.  The balloons were coated with Glossy Accents, and the confetti and streamers have Crystal Stickles on top.

*CHALLENGES*

CHN Patterned Paper:  ATG using patterned paper
Love to Craft #37:  ATG (3/5)
Mix it Up #28:  ATG (3/5)


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  I hope you will pop on over to Catch the Bug to see what some of my teamies have made with some other OBG images!

Take care, and God Bless!  :)

~Marie~

10 comments:

  1. These pretty pink pigs are fun and ready to par-tay! Great job colouring them to match the paper. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Can I come ? Perfect choice of papers for this. Many thanks for your entry at Mix It Up this month . Anne ( DT )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made such a lovely card! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Color It, Create It, Show It Off Challenge Blog. Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute birthday card. All the best for your work and enjoy crafty shopping. Thank you for joining at Pennys Challenges. Good luck with your entry.
    DT Sharmitha
    Crafter's Icon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie this is so beautifully crafted and is perfect for our August challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    Love the design papers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design, Marie - I love those pigs!

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stinkin' cute birthday card! So fun too. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card,great design and sweet image...Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Back again...Awesome card.Love the sweet image and great colors...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you've done with this image - very cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...