Friday, January 27, 2023

SQUIRRELZ STASH BASH -- LOVE AND FREINDSHIP/INK BLENDING -- JAN 27, 2023

Hey friends!  Super short and sweet post, as I have very limited time to post tonight.  It's that time where my crafty besties and I dig into our stashes and create some beauties to look at.  That's right it's time for...
This month we focused on LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP with ink blending.  Here's my card:


I used the Lawn Fawn Lots of Hearts stencil set to do my ink blending through, and used Gina K inks in Bubblegum Pink, Passionate Pink, Lovely Lavendar, and Wild Lilac.  I had wanted to add a clear glitter paste on top of the lighter colored hearts, but my paste had dried up, and that was the only one I had.  I tried to use Stickles, but it went all over the place, so this is actually panel #2.  😏  I die cut the ink blended panel with a Wonky Rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs.  The black layer behind the panel is glitter cardstock I had lying around, and so is the die cut sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps honey cuts set Bitty Buzzwords.  The die cut heart is from Spellbinders, and I embossed the white layer with a Spellbinders Embossing folder of the month called Spreading Love.  I finished the inside with the sentiment "to know you sweet friend" from the Bitty Buzzwords stamp set.

Next in the hop is the super talented V of Passions and Distractions, and I know you won't want to miss out on what she has created!  Please subscribe to our blogs if you haven't already and leave us some comment love!  Take Care!

~ Marie 




5 comments:

  1. I love this!!! The ink colors are just yummy and that sentiment is beautiful! And of course the heart panel its on is just the perfect touch. Well done 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Marie! I love the pink and lavender combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks super pretty Marie ! The colors are lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! This is so lovely Marie, great design, lovely mix of colours and heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so cool! I love the glitter of course! But I also love the other touches, like embossing the heart that the sentiment is on! And the ink blending is butter smooth perfection! Amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete

IT'S CHRISTMAS IN JULY TIME AT BUILD YOUR STASH HOLIDAY CARDMAKERS -- JULY 2024

Hello, hello crafty friends!  It's time for the Christmas in July Linky party at {BYSHC}, WOOT!  WOOT!  We have a great lineup of sponso...