Wednesday, March 13, 2024

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge, which is 

E is for EMBOSSING

F is for FAUX

G is for GINGERBREAD

Since gingerbread was my suggestion, of course, I chose that for my card:


I apologize for the quality of the photo, but my new phone changes what some of my pictures look like after they are taken, and I haven't figured out how to fix it yet.

Anyway, I finally busted out the MFT Gingerbread Greetings Card kit that I bought when it was released.  So, so cute!  I do need to re-do the sentiment though...I stamped it directly onto the glitter paper, and it didn't fare well at all.  I added lots of shimmer and shine by using glitter paper, shimmer watercolors, Stickles glitter glue, and Diamond Dotz.  This was a fun card to make, and I hope I get to make some more for this coming Christmas!


Head on over to the ABC Christmas challenge to see what the rest of the DT has created, and don't forget to join us!  We love to see what you create!


Until next time, Take care!


~ Marie  💖

3 comments:

  1. oh la la Marie, une vrai gourmandise pour les yeux, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card Marie - I love your gingerbread house!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will take pride of place on someone's mantlepiece! What a fabulous glittery card! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

IT'S TIME FOR THE {BYSHC} SPRING INTO CHRISTMAS LINKY HOP 2024

Hello, crafty friends!  It's time again for the linky party hosted by the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  This linky party is a gr...