Sunday, November 15, 2009

Some Dustin Pike cards...
















Still no "brand" new cards made, but I will show ya these Dustin Pike cards made within the past month or so. :)
The snowman one is my absolute favorite of them all...and I may just keep it for myself! I know I'm not the only one who feels that way about one's own cards from time to time! C'mon, you can admit it! LOL All of these images were Dustin's freebies that he gives out on a weekly basis. His latest one is a turkey...you have got to go and see it...it is so funny! Until I can post again...toodles!



















2 comments:

  1. Hi Marie! I just wanted to say thank you for the sweet compliment on my card at Whimsie Doodles! That was so nice of you to mention my little ol' card! I LOVE Dustin Pike and have quite a few of his digis too, but there just aren't enough hours in my day. Maybe I should stop sleeping!

    hugs and thanks again! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are soooooooooo cute, Marie. I had a look at Dustin Pike's site - he has some nice digital graphics.

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...