Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Three more wonderful cards!







I have just recently received these beauties in the mail from the following awesome ladies:
The snowman came from my Paper Craft Planet friend, Marion. What a lovely lady she is! All her cards are fantastic, and when I specifically asked for this one, she agreed to send it to me! Thanks Marion!
The holly card is from another CoC friend, Annette. She colored all the leaves and berries, and the branch so very well! Thanks Annette!
And the cute little mouse came from CoC member and friend Suzy. Isn't he adorable all bundled up for winter? Thank you Suzy!
Well, only (almost) 2 more days to go until the BIG DAY! Are you all done with your preparations? I finally got DH's secret presents wrapped, but still need to wrap the ones he already knows about, lol! The girls' presents are all wrapped and waiting...too bad they have to wait until after I get home from work that day, sometime after 10 AM. Stinks, huh? Such is life, I guess. Well, until next post, toodles all!

1 comment:

  1. ...Hi Marie....thank you for the nice comments - I'm blushing!!! You received some beautiful cards! .....you are most welcome.

    ReplyDelete

IT'S TIME FOR THE {BYSHC} SPRING INTO CHRISTMAS LINKY HOP 2024

Hello, crafty friends!  It's time again for the linky party hosted by the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  This linky party is a gr...