Sunday, January 17, 2010

My second Whimsie Doodles card...


I made this for this week's Whimsie Wednesday challenge over on Paper Craft Planet. The challenge was to use a window on your card, and of course to use a Whimsie image. This image is called "This Bud's For You", and comes with this sentiment as well. Another freebie! Can you tell that I love freebies? ;) The DP is paper I bought at Target...gotta love those dollar bins right inside the door! I used my scalloped circle and regular circle Nesties to make the frame for the window, and then ran it thru my CB using the Swiss Dots EF. I attached a piece of acetate to the inside of the window as well. The heart punch is by Martha Stewart, and the sentiment is Studio G. I colored Whimsie with Rose Art colored pencils, and I punched the corners of the DP with an EK Success punch. Thanks for looking, and until my next post...TOODLES!

1 comment:

  1. .....darling card, Marie - I love whimsical graphics and this one is a real cutie! Well done, Marie.

    ReplyDelete

IT'S TIME FOR THE {BYSHC} SPRING INTO CHRISTMAS LINKY HOP 2024

Hello, crafty friends!  It's time again for the linky party hosted by the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  This linky party is a gr...