Monday, August 23, 2010

A few cards...







that I made over my "mojo hiatus". That adorable little mouse is a digi from Meljen's Designs. I've had this card done for a couple of months now...maybe I should send him off somewhere? :) Now as for the basset hound, he is a Tiddly Inks digi...isn't he the cutest? As soon as I saw him, I knew what I would use him for...my MIL's birthday card. When I first met Chad, his parents had four bassets. Now only Lucy is left, but they have added two little weiner dogs to the family. Now, the lion is an acrylic stamp from an Autumn Leaves set called Mindy's Zoo. This card was made for a friend's baby shower. I don't know if anyone may remember me mentioning my coworker Heather and her four sisters? How Heather has a girl, and how three of her sisters each have a girl? Well, the last sister to get pregnant is having a BOY!!! Ironically, Heather is also now pregnant with her second child, and we keep teasing her at work now that her sister has broken the cycle, she will have a boy too. Time will tell. Anyhow, I just wanted to post these cards, so until next time...TOODLES!!

3 comments:

  1. These are great cards Marie, but I really love your little Mousey!
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie:

    Very CUTE cards! I love the added texture and special touches!

    I didn't get your email for the blog candy...please remail me...
    dsaaranen@charter.net

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

IT'S TIME FOR THE {BYSHC} SPRING INTO CHRISTMAS LINKY HOP 2024

Hello, crafty friends!  It's time again for the linky party hosted by the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  This linky party is a gr...