Wednesday, September 8, 2010

And the baby girl card...


This was made for a woman who works across the street from the store, who has just become a grandma. I really only have one set of stamps for babies, so I apologize if you have seen this dress before. I decided to keep the LO simple, just dry embossing the top, and putting some DP on the bottom, with a ribbon to cover the seam. I made the flowers myself using my Blossom Nesties, felt and brads. It's very hard to see the sentiment, but it's from the same Fiskars set as the dress. Well, I thank you all for looking , and until next time, TOODLES!!

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh, but this is preciously sweet. Love those flowers...what a great embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Well done..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute, Marie...Since PINK is my favorite color...You know I like this card...thank you for the nice comments on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card its really lovely - would you like to join in our challenges http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com/
    our next one which starts next Wed is think pink if you are interested we'd love to have you.
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...