Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Good evening!


I know, it's been awhile. I have to say that Farmville is very addicting. That's all I have to say about that. I HAVE been making cards in my cyber-absence...trying to get ready for Christmas, as I'm sure we all are! I won't post them all at once, cuz that would just take too much of everyone's time...mine too! So, I did make this one last night for the current challenge over at Whimsie Doodles. I know I'm squeaking it in darn near to the last minute...again! I am good at that! Hehe... I can't seem to find this image on the Whimsie site to tell you it's name, but you can tell it's cute! I colored it with Sharpies, Bics and Sakura Gelly Roll pens. And all the other card-making friends are here...Nesties, punches, ink, LOL. Well, best get this linked up for the challenge. Thanks for having a look, and until next time...TOODLES!

1 comment:

  1. card making is so much fun isn't it. I'm addicted to it. Thanks for the posts.

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...