Well, Linda sent me this tag, so I guess I gotta try it...I'm supposed to list 10 things about myself. Beware, this could get boring...lol
1. I am a food service manager by day. This keeps me very busy for 8 hours a day, sometimes one or two more.
2. I have many, many Canadian relatives. Alot still live in Newfoundland, but only my mother and one of her sisters live in the US.
3. My teeth were awfully crooked as a kid. Thank goodness for braces!
4. My favorite color is green.
5. I LOOOOOOVE Ben and Jerry's Half Baked ice cream. I hardly ever eat any other flavor. Some people say that the name suits me....
6. I am 40 and have not yet had any cavities.
7. Hugh Jackman is my favorite actor.
8. I love the smell of huneysuckle in the summertime...and freshly cut grass.
9. I named my second daughter after a one time character in the show Hercules...Who remembers how Kevin Sorbo looked in that shirt?? LOL
10. My favorite group of all time is Foreigner...with Lou Gramm as the lead singer.
Well, that wasn't as hard as I thought it might be. If anyone is still here, I hope you enjoyed this post. Now to tag some other bloggers:
Carol, my oldest crafting buddy...here
Lauren, cuz she's just cool...here
Jill, a sweet lady...here
Steph, another cool lady...here
Stef, co-creator of Jingle Belles with Lauren up above, and another cool lady...here
I hope these ladies don't mind me doing this to them too much... have a good night! :)