Wednesday, October 12, 2011

JB41; Dreaming of a PINK Christmas...and a cure!



























With October being Breast Cancer awareness month, this week Lauren and Stef have asked us to use pink on our cards. For each card uploaded to the challenge, they will EACH donate $2.00 to Susan G. Komen for the cure! How awesome is that??? So, to try to help things along, I have made 3 cards for this week's challenge. The snowgirl with tree image is from Whimsie Doodles, and the penguin and mitten images are from Meljen's Designs. ALL are adorable, if you ask me! My favorite part of the mitten card is the funky MS glitter I found in my stash! :) Well, it's getting late, so I'd best get this linked up...I'm also entering this into Whimsie Doodles's challenge for this month, Think Pink...of course I'm only entering the one with the Whimsie Doodles image on it! ;) Thanks for looking, and take care! :)


ETA: I am also entering the penguin card into Meljen's current challenge...Use a Ribbon










17 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Please join Link Up for Pink; we have over $3K worth of giveaways (153 prizes)!
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ALL of these, Marie, but my personal fave is the middle one…the image is SO cute and I adore ric rac :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Yolie again! I'm so thrilled to so your cards linked to Link Up for Pink! Thank you for joining us!
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think there's a misprint in your post, missus; where you say you made "three cards" i think that should read, "three totally ♥PINK♥, totally glittery, totally FAB*U*LOUS cards"!!! just sayin'...

    thank you for playing along with us--times *3* in such a great cause! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo pretty... I love your cards.
    'Thank you so much for joining us for Link Up for Pink.,'
    Celeste
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic holiday trio ... that snowgirl is just too fun ... love her hat ... so glad you "went pink" with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little snowpeople are so cute! I love the one holding the cardinal. Three super cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All three of these cards are just adorable Marie!
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those pink cards!! Thanks for your comments on my blog, I have become your latest follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all equally adorable Marie!
    Thank you for linking up with us over at LUFP! ~Gaby
    www.gabycreates.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pink winter cards for a good cause! Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 3 totally gorgeous cards - and such a worthy cause.
    Croline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just LOVE how you did these Christmas Cards in PINK! FABULOUS!! Thanks so much for playin' along with us for the October "THINK PINK" Challenge at Whimsie Doodles
    We hope you'll join us again soon! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic Cards! I love all of the bight pinks that you used!!! Thank you so much for playing along in the "Think Pink" October Challenge over on the Whimsie Doodles Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fabulous! Love your trio of pink holiday cards. So glad you could play along with us on Whimsie Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great use of pink on all three cards. Thanks for joining us for this month's challenge at Whimsie Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those pink cards! Thanks so much for joining us for our challenge at Whimsie Doodles!

    // Helen

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...