Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hello!

I hope everyone's Christmas was what they wanted it to be! We had a nice day at my Mom's, once I got done working and took another shower. I know we've all probably been pretty busy lately, what with all the buying, wrapping, baking, cooking, etc......I haven't had much time to craft or sit at the computer this month, as in the evenings before Christmas, we try to watch some of our Christmas movies as a family. Here's hoping we all are looking forward to the New Year with enthusiasm and optimism. :) I hope to get back to crafting/blogging soon...hubby has something planned for me that may put a dent in it for a bit, but it's a great thing!

Take care until we meet again!

Marie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...