Thursday, June 20, 2013

Merry Monday 67, on Thursday! :)

Good afternoon bloggy folks!  I'm here to share with you my card for this week's Merry Monday challange.  Here is the sketch Lesley provided us with:

Great sketch, huh?  Here is my card made from it:
I used another Stamp Fairy image of Jake I had printed out and colored him up.  I wanted to use more "non-traditional" colors for this one, and this dp from the Winter Wonderland K and Co. pack fit the bill!  It seems that I need more practice sponging with Tea Dye Distress Ink though...it is really heavy-looking to me around the image.  If you do click on the link to see the Jake images, you may notice that in the original image, there are only 5 snowflakes falling...I made a booboo and made another snowflake to cover it up.  I hope Gerda doesn't mind too much!  The ribbon I used was inspired by LeAnne's card for this challenge, as hers seems to be double sided too.

Well, I suppose that's enough babble.  Please do check out what the Design Team members created over at Lesley's blog, Always Playing With Paper, and also what others have done!
Take care until next time!

~MARIE~

8 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! Adorable image and I love your colors! Thanks for playing with the Merry Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet image and gorgeous card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, your little bear is so sweet. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh! This bear is so sweet! Love the sparkly snow and the beautiful paper and ribbon trim! Thanks so much, Marie, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little bear is too cute! Love this, Marie! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little bear is so sweet, Marie! I love the shimmery snow too! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...