Monday, October 21, 2013

And I *think* this will be my final entry...

Hello!  I hope you came back to see my *final* submission for Jingle Belles' PINK CHRISTMAS:


And on this one, visiting us from Stamp Fairy, is Toby.  I think he musta been a freebie at some point, because I can't find him on the site.  Maybe someone else will!  I added Star Dust Stickles to the snow and snowball, dabbed some Spun Sugar around the edges, and mounted him onto a plastic glittered snowflake.  The glittered pink snowflake dp comes from the Recollections Jingle Bells 12x12 pad.  I distressed the edges of the white layers and the dp with gray ink from Studio G.  The senitment is from the TPC set, "Christmas Expressions."  It's difficult to see, since I embossed it with Recollections silver tinsel embossing powder.

OK, heading over to Jingle Belles and Hazel's for the last time today!  :)

Take Care,

~Marie~

5 comments:

  1. Just lovely! Love how you used the snowflake. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! It doesn't get any cuter than this! I've been browsing through your last several cards, though, and I'm so impressed. You should be crowned the pink queen. I'm impressed at your ability to switch from elegant to cute and back again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this one is lovely - such a sweet image - another beautiful pink card for CHNC challenge extra for October - perhaps there will still be more to come? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, you've definitely gone out strong with this ADORABLE, awesome, fabulous, beary pink card!!! LOVE it! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the big bold sparkling snowball ... so glad you went pink for a cure with us at jingle belles ... we truly appreciate your support & how you helped spread the news.

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...