Sunday, July 31, 2016

Another month closer to Christmas 2016!

Here we are again, another month closer to the BIG DAY!  How is your Christmas card stash coming along?  If you are in need of some inspiration, come on over to Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra, where the DT has some fabulous samples for you!  Here is what I created for the beginning of the month of AUGUST:
 
 
I was super inspired by Monica's yummy pink-iced cupcake for July's mid-month post, that I made one of my own!  I used a specific sketch for this card, but darned if I remember where to find it!  If anybody out there knows, please help me out!  The sentiment comes from the Martha Stewart Sweet Holiday set, and the cupcakes stamped in Versamark on the card base are from Hampton Art.  The holly embossing folder on the light pink diagonal piece is from The Paper Studio.
 
Now don't forget to join us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra, where if your card is randomly picked, you'll win $21 worth of Bugaboo stamps!
 
Thanks for stopping by, and God bless!
 
~Marie~
 

3 comments:

  1. A very pretty card is non traditional colours. It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card is non traditional colours. It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! LOVE Your pink and that cupcake is so yummy!! (I love cupcakes!) Sorry I'm soooo late in commenting.

    ReplyDelete

IT'S TIME FOR THE {BYSHC} SPRING INTO CHRISTMAS LINKY HOP 2024

Hello, crafty friends!  It's time again for the linky party hosted by the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  This linky party is a gr...