Saturday, October 15, 2016

Is it really the middle of October already?

Well here I am, behind the 8-ball for getting my card done for the CCAYR mid-month inspiration challenge reminder...all this bedroom renovation is cutting into my crafting time!  BUT, everything is done now, except for a few minor details...Leandra can move right in!
 
Ok, back to my CCAYR DT card:
 
 
Deanne asked for orange this month, a little or a lot.  I went with a little, as I really couldn't picture a Christmas card with a lot of orange on it.  I recently got some Lawn Fawn goodies to add to my stash, and this adorable Winter Bunny was one of them!  I figured his scarf blowing in the wind was the perfect way to add some orange.  I sponged the sky background using a scalloped oval as a mask, and added a couple of Silhouette cut file clouds that I added a dashed line into to match the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border dies I used for the snowy hills.  The fun sentiment is stamped using a ombre ink pad from Recollections (in orange!), and is actually 2 sentiments .  The "snow" comes from Lawn Fawn's "Snow Cool" stamp set, and "much fun" comes from Winter Activities from The Paper Company.  I added some Frosted Lace Stickles to the snowy hills, and that's it!
 
Challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, and God Bless!
 
 
 
~Marie~
 

3 comments:

  1. Marie, this is adorable. So CAS looking but the layers say it all. Thanks for sharing with us at the 12 Months of Christmas Linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Christmas card! Thank you for joining the challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very cute card,Marie love the snow banks to give it dimension...
    .....and thanks so very much for popping by,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...