Sunday, March 3, 2019

I have a surprise for you!

And I must say, it was a surprise to me as well!  I was chosen to be the SURPRISE Guest Designer at the Bugaboo challenge blog for the month of March!


This is SO COOL!  I absolutely LOVE Bugaboo images, and I use them quite often on my cards.  So without further blabbering, here is what I have made for the Anything Goes challenge:



I actually had the Bobblehead Reindeer sitting on my desk for a bit, and thought, "OK, time to get colored!"  With the head area being so large, I had to go over it 3 times to get a good blend, but I am happy with the end result.  I used some Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Christmas patterned paper behind my reindeer, and placed some slivers of coordinating green card stock along each side.  I used that same green card stock for the sentiment, which is also Lawn Fawn.  (I love Lawn Fawn, too!)  Pretty simple card, which I love!


Challenges:


12 Months of Christmas Link Up #51:  ATG, or option to use brads, buttons, and bows
CHN Patterned Paper:  ATG using patterned paper
Di's Digi Challenge:  Include an Animal
CHNC #427:  ATG or vintage/shabby chic
Papercraft Challenges#31:  All the Critters





Thanks for stopping by today...please stop over to the Catch the Bug Challenge blog, and join in the fun!


Take care, and God Bless!


~Marie~











11 comments:

  1. Oh Marie, this is too cute! What a fun character! I love your paper and colour choices for this card too! Thanks so much for sharing your cute card with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges, and congratulations on your Guest Designer position!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just adorable with that plaid paper! Love the colors in that plaid and the font is wonderful! I think your blend is great!! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly Congratulations on you spot as Guest Designer :D It is easy to see why you were chosen, your colouring skills are fabulous! Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card and well done. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh What a cute card - such and adorable image and coloured beautifully - thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great coloring. Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles. DT Beata

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card,great colors and design...Thank you for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge ,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MLCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE Bugaboo stamps, and this card is adorable! And congratulations on being their Guest Designer! Thank you for joining us on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the guest designer spot ! Thanks for sharing your adorable and beautifully colored card with us at Love To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marie this is so beautifully designed and perfect for our March challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...