Wednesday, April 17, 2019

HOLY CRAP, I FORGOT.....CCAYR MID-MONTH INSPIRATION POST, APRIL 2019

I totally zoned out and forgot to make a blog post to share my Christmas Crafts All Year Round  project for our current challenge FAMILY AND FRIENDS!  Sorry to Deanne and my teamies for being forgetful!  Here is what I did:




My card features the Snowmen Family image from Bugaboo, and I colored it using alcohol markers in a blue and green color scheme.  I was attempting to match the patterned paper I used from the Northern Lights 12x12 Recollections pad.  Are you at all surprised that I used some of this paper pad again?  LOL!  I really should have gotten more than one!  I used some white puffy paint on the brims of the young snowmen's hats, and added Star Dust Stickles to all of the snowmen, and all of the snow on the image.  The sentiment comes form Lawn Fawn's Winter Scripty Sentiments (again!), and is stamped in Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide ink (I'm pretty sure...maybe I should write some of this stuff down!).


CHALLENGES:


Christmas at Sweet Stampin':  ATG or optional monochromatic
12 Months of Christmas Link Up #52:  ATG or optional twist, fairies
CHN Patterned Paper:  ATG using patterned paper
The Holly and Ivy #47:  ATG Christmas
Christmas Kickstart #8:  Frosty and Friends (snowmen)
Winter Wonderland:  Cute Christmas
CHNC #433:  ATG Christmas


Thanks for stopping by my blog, and be sure to pop over to the CCAYR blog to see what the other Christmas Belles have made, and to join in the challenge if you haven't already (or even if you have!)


Take care, and God Bless!


~Marie~


11 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog for the current challenge the theme is “Cute Christmas” and the sponsor is Imagine That Digistamps. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Marie. Thanks for linking to us at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, thanks for joining us at the Nu Besties Colour it Create it Show it off challenge blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great fun card - love those snowmen.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, love those snowmen! Super cute creation. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. We'd love you to join us again next month too. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore snowmen and your card is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland and hope you join us again. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, I love the image and colours you've used. Thanks for sharing with us at the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marie this is so beautifully created and just perfect for our April challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab Christmas card. Thank you for taking part in the April "Love To Craft Challenge. DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would say that's a pretty good colour match, lovely card. Thank you for joining us at CASS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. The blues are beautiful. Thank you for joining in and 12 Months of Christmas with the Any Christmas Cards Challenge with an optional twist of Angels.

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...