Thursday, October 31, 2019

BUGABOO OLDIE BUT GOODIE THUIRSDAY -- EGGBERT WINTER

Howdy folks!  It's that time of the week again for some Oldie But Goodie goodness from the Bugaboo DT at Catch the Bug.  Here is mine:




I know that today is Halloween, but I need to ramp up my Christmas card production!!  LOL  I used Eggbert Winter for my card.  I love this guy!  I use him quite often for my Christmas cards.  For today's card, I colored him in greens using alcohol markers, and layered the image circle onto a dark green card stock circle.  The Winter Whimsy patterned paper from Love Nicole, was also flanked with small strips of the same card stock, and the Recollections sentiment was heat embossed on another piece of that dark green.  It's not quite as dark IRL as it appears in my picture.  Snow HAS to have some sparkle, so I added Star Dust Stickles where I thought it would look nice.


*CHALLENGES*

The Holly and Ivy #59:  ATG Christmas
Cardz 4 Gals #108:  Something Beginning with "S" (snow)
Fab 'n' Funky #455:  Christmas
CHNC #461:  ATG Christmas
Cute Card Thursday #606:  Christmas/Holidays



Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I appreciate it so much!  Be sure you stop on by the Catch the Bug blog to see what else is there for your inspiration!


Take care, and God Bless!  


~Marie~






11 comments:

  1. So cute! and thanks for sharing with us at polkadoodles Digi Chooseday challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggbert is adorable on this lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! What a cutie pie! Fabulous colors and fun papers too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb card. Such fun!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card and coloring. Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles. Good luck. DT Beata

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Egbert is darling as is that background paper! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Thanks for joining us for Week 21 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such an adorable Christmas card, Marie! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...