Saturday, December 26, 2020

COLLECTED CRAFTY COLLABS -- DECEMBER 2020 EDITION -- SNOWMEN AND/OR SPARKLE

 Hello my crafty friends!  Happy Holidays!  I hope that Christmas day was a blessing to all of you.  Today marks the last of our #collectedcraftycollabs hop, which makes me kind of sad.  I have thoroughly enjoyed being able to hop with such talented crafters over these past months, and I hope that we can maybe do it again in the future!  You should have made it here from Val's Instagram page.

So, for our last hop, the theme is:

I bet you can't guess whose idea this month's theme was, can you?  😉  That's right, it was mine!  It's that time of year in the northern hemisphere anyway, so why not?  Plus, this theme is good for any winter type of card; not just for Christmas!  Here is what I made for this month:


I decided for the final hop, I wanted to channel my inner Squirrel Sister Karen (Misplaced Mojo), and make 3 cards.  Granted they all use the same layout and supplies, but at least the snowmen are different!  All 3 come from the Hello Bluebird Frosty Friends stamp set.  Aren't they just the CUTEST?!?!?  😍😍😍  The fella with the broom is my favorite of the 3, but I adore the other 2 also!  Enough gushing...I stamped these fellas out using Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink for alcohol markers, and cut them with my Scan N Cut.  I then colored the images with alcohol markers, and added details with white gel pen and glitter gel pens.  The circle panel was cut using the second largest of the Spellbinders Classic Small Circles.  I cut three circles from cheap white card stock to layer under the designer paper, which comes from the Whimsy Christmas 12x12 Recollections paper pad.  I added snow banks to the circles using Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside Borders.  The cute sentiment comes from the Newton's Nook Snowfall Roundabout stamp set, and was stamped using Evergreen Bough Oxide ink.  I thought that color matched the patterned paper pretty well.  For a little more sparkle, I added some Star Dust Stickles to the top edge of the snow.  Looking at them now, I wish I had also added that to the snowflakes on the patterned paper.  I might just do that yet.  Here's a look at each card individually:



--CHALLENGES--

ABC Christmas:  "Y" for Your Favorite Things (snowmen!)
CHN Patterned Paper:  ATG using patterned paper
Mix it Up #44:  ATG or optional Clean and Simple (CAS)
613 Avenue Create:  ATG (3/5)
Crafty Gals #214:  Tis the Season (3/3)
Paper Funday #24:  ATG (4/4)
Die Cut Divas:  ATG (3/4)
Jan's Digi Stamps:  ATG (3/5)
Crimbo Crackers #222:  ATG Christmas (1/2)
Double Trouble #73:  Die-Lirious Holiday Season 
Thing 1: I used my Cuttlebug and Spellbinders dies, and my Scan N Cut machine on this card.  
Thing 3:  I used patterned paper
Thing 2: Linking to Bitten by the Bug also.
Bitten by the Bug:  Use a die cut
Scrapping4Fun #182:  Christmas/Winter (1/3)
Inkspirational Challenge#229:  Something in your home (I have LOTS of snowman decorations in my home, ATM!)
Simon Says Wednesday:  Sparkle and Shine (1/5)
Polkadoodles #52:  ATG (1/2)
Digi Choosday #51:  ATG (1/2)
Little Red Wagon #581:  Merry Christmas


Well, that's all I have for today.  Be sure to hop on over to the next person in the hop, which is my sweet Squirrel Sister Karen @misplacedmojo!  Thanks for stopping by, and until next time,

Stay Healthy, Take Care and God Bless!  :)

~Marie~


29 comments:

  1. Oh they are so adorable Marie!! My favorite is the one holding the coffee cup 😍 And I just love how you add detail on the scarf and hat with a gel pen - it makes it look so fluffy and warm 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to add that I am so grateful to call you my squirrel sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soooo cute! Love these snowmen!! So adorable cards, Marie :) It has been great hopping with you and who knows, maybe we can do it again in 2021 :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards are so adorable ! I think my favorite is also the one with the cup ! I took a great deal of pleasure with those hops, thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, these are perfection! Everything has such lovely coloring and even the font is the perfect choice!!!! Amazing job, my sweet squirrel sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, you should be careful channeling your inner Karen... I'm such a hot mess!!! Second, these are so freaking adorable!!! My fav is the broom dude too, but because of the hat! All snowmen deserve a good black hat!!! I wonder where the whole broom idea came from, anyway? Maybe snowmen are really witches?!? LOL Anyway, you always do such a great job adding special touches to make the images come to life! So thankful you accepted my invite to plan this hop! You kept me smiling through a tough year, my dear friend and Squirrel Sister! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulius set. Love what you havr done with the little snowmen

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are all so cute, I can't say which one I like the most.
    Lia DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute!! I love all three snowmen. Thank you for sharing your project at theBitten By The Bug 2 challenge site. Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable set of cards, clean and simple, and each as adorable as the next. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Bitten By the Bug2.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous set of cards Marie. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at 12 Months of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun set of cards, grest example of a perfect clean and simple design! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute - that pop of mint to create the sky is terrific. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards! Such a sweet set!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card Marie,good job and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  16. How darling! So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marie, Adorable yet handsome snowmen! Thank you for sharing your classic creations with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for a NEW challenge. Happy Crafting! Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  18. A great design, that looks fabulously cute in all its variations. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at 613 Ave Create!
    I wish you a Happy New Year!
    xx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  20. These snowman cards are so adorable! Thanks for playing along our December challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a nice group of cards. All of the snowmen are adorable. Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful snowman cards you are sharing, Marie. Thanks for joining the Y and Z challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card and design. Thanks for joining The Creative Crafters challenge #35.

    Nan DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet card, I love Snowmen! Thanks for entering your lovely project in the December challenge at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great Cards! I love snowmen so i was instantly in love. thanks for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner.

    Christopher
    Crafty Gals Corner
    Create With Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  26. Snowmen. I love snowmen and I love your cards. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, the little snowmen are so cute! Love the Clean+Simple Style. Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  28. These websites are really needed, you can learn a lot. 신용카드현금화

    ReplyDelete
  29. These websites are really needed, you can learn a lot. 구리오피

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...