Friday, February 12, 2021

COLOUR CRAZY -- LEE HOLLAND ART -- FEBRUARY 12, 2021

Hello, and welcome back!  Today, it is Team D's turn to create for the Colour Crazy Challenge, and our sponsor is Lee Holland ArtHere is my project:

This adorable image is Bunny Holding FlowerSo, so sweet!  I colored him using Copic markers, and placed him on this pretty easel card from Bird's Cards.  I love making easel cards!  The hello die is from Recollections, and I cut it 3 times from 110lb. white cardstock and glued them together.  I colored the top layer using 2 yellow Copics, and then added lots of shimmer on top with clear Wink of Stella.  I also added lots to the flower petals in the image.


This is also my last post as a DT member for the Colour Crazy Team, for now.  I needed to reorganize some priorities, as my job is a bit demanding ATM.  Ruth has graciously said that I can come back anytime, so I hope that I can do that in the future.  This team has been great to work with these past months!

Thanks again for stopping by today, and don't forget to join in with this week's challenge!  Until next time,

Stay Healthy, Take Care, and God Bless! ❤

~Marie~

Please come visit me on my other social media sites!

PINTEREST 

INSTAGRAM 

FACEBOOK 

1 comment:

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...