Thursday, April 7, 2011

Look Ma! 2 days in a row!



Yes, folks, I am back! Can ya believe it? Heehee! Just wanted to add a couple more cards for ya to view. Sorry Carol, they are still from my stash for Christmas! I had the images laying on the desk, all colored up...seemed wrong to let them sit til November! These images are from a Whimsie Doodles set that I just HAD to have! I have more cards made with other images from the set, so be on the lookout! I love these images; they are just so cute! I hope you like what you see! Well, as I type, I am fighting off sleep...and losing, so here goes the mouse toward the "publish post" button...night all!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Marie, Two days in a row...You are on a roll. Keep going, I enjoy seeing your pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- H IS FOR HATS, I IS FOR INKY

 Hello, crafty friends!  Welcome back to my blog.  It's time again for a new challenge at ABC Christmas , where it's letters H and I...