Wednesday, August 8, 2012

HELLO!!!!

Hiya all my bloggy friends!  Long time, no post!  Seems like my mojo takes a flying leap when summer starts, but I have been having some crafty fun, and of course, buying some more supplies.  Because a crafty gal can NEVER have enough supplies!  :)  Lately, I have been playing with snowflakes.  Specifically the Spellbinders 1 and 2 build a snowflake die sets.  I have had these for a year or two, but have just now started playing with them.  What fun!  Mine don't seem to cut thru felt as well as I had hoped they would, but with some patience and my scissors, I succeeded!  I am planning (hoping) to soon post a card possibly made with one of my creations.  I have been enjoying reading all the blogs I follow during my hiatus, and they were always inspiring!

Well, I should close now and get back to my desk to see what may develop in the next few minutes before bed...g'nite, and sleep tight!  :)

~Marie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABC CHRISTMAS -- H IS FOR HATS, I IS FOR INKY

 Hello, crafty friends!  Welcome back to my blog.  It's time again for a new challenge at ABC Christmas , where it's letters H and I...