Monday, July 15, 2013

July Merry Monday: Part 2!

Eve'nin folks...this is the third time trying to post this, so let's try again:  Here is my second card for the Merry Monday anything goes challenge:
ETA:  I finally am able to link back to the MM challenge, thank goodness!  I used the MS fern punch and a circle base to make the wreath, and the cardinal is a doctored-up version of the bird from the Tim Holtz Caged Bird die.  I've been wanting to make this cardinal for the longest time!  A bluebird is on my list too....  :)  Well, goodnight for now!


Take care,


~Marie~

ETA:  This has been recently added to Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge extra for July.  Check it out!  :)

11 comments:

  1. Oh Marie! I LOVE this card! Is that MS's Fern punch you used for the wreath?...and where did you get the die for the Cardinal? Gorgeous!!
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE that wreath. I definitely need to try this. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol! Thanks so much for your comment! I had fun making the wreath. I edited my post to answer your questions... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Marie...this is so nicely done. That's a lot of punching! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Marie, I love your wreath. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love all the details in this card. Your wreath is fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really sensational, Marie! It's not a card, it's a gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card Marie. Your wreath is beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for July – hope to see you again soon. Please add a link within your blogpost - thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to apologise to you that I hadn't realised that I had mistakenly put 1 June on my blogpost instead of 1 July. I now understand why you submitted entries from June - I deleted your entries and left comments for you before I realised what I had done. I've put the blogpost right now, although I admit it's a bit late in the month. I'll try not to make mistakes for the August challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty, and full of dimension! Love it, Marie. I have become your newest follower! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...