Hello, fellow bloggers! I am in hurry to post this, since the challenge closes soon, so hopefully I can get this finished on time Here is entry number 3 into the Merry Monday July all month long Anything Goes challenge:
Hopefully, when I have more time, I will tell you more about this, but until then, I'm heading over to Always Playing with Paper to get it linked up! Back in a minute with another one! :)
~Marie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BYSHC CHRISTMAS IN JULY 2026 LINKY PARTY
Hello, my friends! It's time for the CHRISTMAS I N JULY Linky Party at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers! As you can see on the fe...
-
Hello friends, and welcome back to my blog! Today is that start of another new challenge at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends blog, where it...
-
Sorry this is a day late, but we were away this weekend, and I didn't have a chance to schedule a post before-hand or do one while away...

this is so cute, Marie! I love it, and have pinned it for future reference! hugs, de
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute...I really like the colors!
ReplyDelete