This week's Winter Wonderland is all about the reindeer with the shiny red nose! I dunno about the rest of you, but I always look forward to watching Rudolph on TV at the beginning of the Christmas season...even after all these years! "Why am I such a misfit, I am not just a nitwit. Just because my nose glows, why don't I fit in?" LOL!! SO CUTE!!! Here is my card:
This is the first time I have made a card to fit into a business envelope, so I kept it fairly nice and flat. Since it is difficult to see Rudi's shiny nose, here is a close-up:
Shiny nose courtesy of Sakura Gelly Roll pen! :)
That's all for now...take care!
~Marie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BYSHC CHRISTMAS IN JULY 2026 LINKY PARTY
Hello, my friends! It's time for the CHRISTMAS I N JULY Linky Party at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers! As you can see on the fe...
-
Hello friends, and welcome back to my blog! Today is that start of another new challenge at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends blog, where it...
-
Sorry this is a day late, but we were away this weekend, and I didn't have a chance to schedule a post before-hand or do one while away...


thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland with this gorgeous card and super Rudolph
ReplyDeleteHugs Kate xx
A gorgeous card, I love the image! THank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland and I hope you can join in this week too!
ReplyDeleteKelly.x