I "thought" I was going to show you a card this evening, BUT it seems that the pics I took are on my HOME computer....I thought they were still on my camera's SD card. That's what I get for thinking! So I guess I'll just peruse all of YOUR blogs, and see all your lovely creations. So, until next time...TA TA!!
~Marie~
Friday, May 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BYSHC CHRISTMAS IN JULY 2026 LINKY PARTY
Hello, my friends! It's time for the CHRISTMAS I N JULY Linky Party at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers! As you can see on the fe...
-
Hello friends, and welcome back to my blog! Today is that start of another new challenge at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends blog, where it...
-
Sorry this is a day late, but we were away this weekend, and I didn't have a chance to schedule a post before-hand or do one while away...
No comments:
Post a Comment