Sunday, June 15, 2014

Merry Monday Santa Hats, and Jingle Belles Red & Green

Howdy and happy Sunday folks!  Also, Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, both those who are still with us, and those in the next life...miss you Dad!  I'm here today to share my latest Christmas card:
As my title suggests, I made this for Merry Monday, which is looking for Santa hats, and Jingle Belles, who are asking for creations containing red AND green.  On that note, I notice that the two smaller stars in my pic don't look as green as they look IRL, but I *swear* they are green!  This cutie Santa face is a Silhouette file, and although I made the fold on the wrong side, I'm still happy with it!  This guy did take some time to put together...I wish Silhouette would make it possible to enlarge the view of the finished product once it is purchased!
Some factoids about this card...
Cardstock:  all by Recollections, kraft, shimmer white, red, green, and light tan
Gold Star:  shimmer paper from Target
Rosy Cheeks:  Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Adhesive:  Tombow mono multi and Zig two way glue pen
Alrighty, time to get this linked up...and of couse this will be added to Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra, and Craftyhazelnut's Christmas (gold, silver, or both).
 
Thanks for having a look, and take care until next time...
 
~Marie~
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Very nice Santa card, Marie! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, Marie! What a fun Santa! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, Marie! I think those Silhouettes must be amazing machines. You can tell by looking that this card took some effort, but it was worth it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so totally cuuuuute Marie! Santa is so jolly. Thanks for playing Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shaped card. It is so annoying when things don't photograph with true colours isn't it! Thanks for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for June.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooooooh! now THAT is cool! and you make it look easy and effortless, but i'm seeing a lot of teeny tiny pieces there!!!! :) thanks for celebrating red and green with us at JINGLE BELLES this fortnight! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super-fun Santa face ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hio! ho! ho! I love it. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...