Thursday, April 9, 2015

A unique color combo for Christmas...

I never thought I would be using these colors on a Christmas card:
 
But I did!  Three of them anyway; orange, green and dark teal?  Here's the card:
 
 
I've had this cutie pie Whimsie Doodles Snow Angel colored up for longer than I can remember.  I was glad to find the 12 Months of Christmas link up, so that I found a reason to use it!  Whew...one more card to add to the pile!
 
Look for my card linked up to these challenges as well:
 
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra for April:  "Anything Goes"
Merry Monday:  "Angels/Cherubs" (a snow angel counts too, right?)
Papertake Weekly:  "Anything Goes"
Crafty Calendar:  "Add a Sentiment"
 
Thanks again for stopping by!
 
~Marie~
 
 

8 comments:

  1. You did a great job with these colors on a Christmas card. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute snow angel, Marie! Love the sparkly wings! Fun use of non-traditional Christmas colors! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO fun!!!! Love those colours!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie, thanks for letting me know that I had won an honorable mention at Merry Monday! Hope your week has started off just super...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marie, what a sweet card and you have used such great colours!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - the colour combo looks so good and that digi is really sweet,

    Thanks for joining us a the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...