Saturday, April 4, 2015

Just wanted to let you know...

For those of you who are not connected thru social media:  I was just released from the hospital today after an infection in my uterus.  I had a pretty routine ablation procedure done Wednesday, and felt perfectly fine when I went home that evening, and 1/2 of Thursday.  Then in early afternoon, I started feeling super crappy, with a fever and severe bloating/discomfort in my abdominal area.  I waited until Chad got home to take me to the ER (I had called the doctor's office twice for advice).  After waiting in the ER waiting area for about an hour (seemed like forever!), they finally took me back and gave me some drugs.  The morphine was wonderful!!  :)   It took until about 11 to decide that I was going to be staying, and then about 11:30 until I got a bed upstairs.  I've been pumped full of antibiotics since then, as well as something to keep me hydrated.

What a horrible time!  I haven't seen my kids or the dog since we left Thursday. And let me tell ya, I had to ask so many times just to take a shower!!  But other than that, the nurses were all really nice (even when they were taking blood at 6 in the morning!).    I surely hope I never have to go thru anything like THAT again!

Thanks for listening to my horror story!

HAVE A HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

~MARIE~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. Sorry to hear you were unwell, hope you are feeling much better now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marie, so sorry that you had to go through this...Hope all is just fine now!

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...