Friday, December 11, 2020

BUGABOO FREEBIE FRIDAY -- DEDE REINDEER -- DECEMBER 11, 2020

 Hello friends, and thank you for visiting with me again today!  It's Friday (yay!), and even though I am working some overtime tomorrow, it's still the weekend!  Only 2 more weeks until Christmas Day!  Where did these last 3 months go??  I know for sure that I have no idea where they went, but in the spirit of Christmas, I'm here to share my card using this week's Bugaboo Freebie Friday image:


I am a bit late in getting this project done, so you may not see it right away at the Catch the Bug blog post, but it will be there soon!  This is DeDe Reindeer, and doesn't she look ready to get her party on?  I colored her up with alcohol markers, and used lots of colored gel pens to highlight different areas of the image for a festive feel.  The string of ornaments she is holding was done with Stickles gold glitter glue.  I added a panel of gold shimmer paper to the card base, and then used patterned papers from my favorite Recollections 8.5x 11 Christmas paper pack from a couple of years ago called Winter Frost.  I thought these papers looked elegant enough to go with DeDe's attire.




--CHALLENGES--
*added soon*

Thanks a bunch for stopping by!  I just realized that I forgot to mention that Bugaboo's HOLIDAY CHAOS WEEK starts tomorrow!  You won't want to miss this, because I have seen what inspiration is coming up for the week, and it is AMAZING!!!  I will be back tomorrow with my first project for the week, but until then,

Stay Healthy, Take Care, and God Bless!

~Marie~



No comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S TIME FOR THE {BYSHC} SPRING INTO CHRISTMAS LINKY HOP 2024

Hello, crafty friends!  It's time again for the linky party hosted by the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  This linky party is a gr...