Saturday, December 17, 2022

--EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!--

 Hello friends, and welcome back to my blog!  I have some exciting news that I have been DYING to share with you all...I am now a member of the Whimsy Stamps 2023 Instapinner team! 


I am BEYOND EXCITED about this yall!  When Crystal Komara asked me about joining a few months ago, I was totally flabbergasted to have even been noticed by anyone, and since then I have been chomping at the bit to let it be known!  I have not always been good at keeping secrets, and sometimes I still am not good at it, but I did manage to keep this one under wraps until a couple of days ago, when it was announced.  So being an Instapinner is probably pretty self-explanatory to those of us familiar with Instagram and Pinterest, but just to be clear, those are the places where we will be concentrating on sharing our projects.  I may or may not have time to add them here to my blog, so I may be silent here for a while.  I'll have to see what happens once the ball gets rolling starting January 1, 2023.
For the time being, I am stepping down from all of my design teams, with the exception of {BYSHC}.  I signed up for a 6-month term, and I plan to follow through with it.  Once that time period is up, I will be better able to see if I can handle staying on the team or not.

ANYWAY, that's my exciting news!  I am super excited to see where this new adventure will lead!  Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for my last Lil Patch of Crafty Friends blog post coming tomorrow.  Take care! 😄

~ Marie 💗

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Marie - that's wonderful news!
    Best wishes for you in your exciting new endeavour!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratula Have fun with in your new challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie, Congratulations on joining the Whimsy Design Team! Wishing you the best of luck with your new role.
    Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...