Thursday, October 16, 2014

Let's build a snowman! :)

I just wanted to get back on here again tonight to show a card I made a couple of weeks ago:
 
It took me awhile to like this card.  I'm still not quite sure if I totally like it, but it's good enough to add to the blog!  This happy fellow is from the SU! set A Merry Season that my friend Roxanne is letting me borrow.  He is really cute!  I just went with a basic layout, and tried to make him as colorful as a snowman can be, lol!
 
I'm adding this to the following challenges:
 
Holly Jolly:  Snowman Fun
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas extra:  Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge: Cover card front with patterned paper
 
Thanks again for stopping by! 
 
~Marie~
 

7 comments:

  1. You should like this card, I love it! Thank you for sharing with us at the
    Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo i so love Snowmen and this one is such a cutie, thanks for prompting me to enter Jingle Belles - Pink Christmas, now i'm going to encourage you to enter Penny Black & More this month, where the Challenge is 'Getting Ready For Christmas', Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card .Colour combo and that image a snowmen is super cute! ! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge. Good luck . Neva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again, another lovely card for us at CHNC Extra, thank you. Love the patches on your snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww, what a sweetie of a snowman!! Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really great, fun card - love the papers you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at The Glory of Christmas challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute snowman. Great little card for Christmas. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

IT'S CHRISTMAS IN JULY TIME AT BUILD YOUR STASH HOLIDAY CARDMAKERS -- JULY 2024

Hello, hello crafty friends!  It's time for the Christmas in July Linky party at {BYSHC}, WOOT!  WOOT!  We have a great lineup of sponso...