Tuesday, October 21, 2014

One more *PINK* card...

I don't know what is in store for me tomorrow evening, so I won't promise another *PINK* card for the Jingle Belles *PINK* challenge, but I am hopeful!  For tonight however, here is my card:
 
Simple card here:  5.5 inch square base; slightly smaller, popped up hot pink glitter panel with cutout center circle; magenta Fred, She Said snowflake medallion; and Inkadinkado sentiment.  I used a hot pink ink for stamping, and Star Dust Stickles on the tiny circles on the snowflake...honest I did!  And that's it!
 
These are the challenges in which this will be entered:
 
Jingle Belles:  *PINK* Christmas
Winter Wonderland:  Tropical Christmas (hot pink, baby!)
Merry Monday #131:  Non-traditional colors
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge #199:  Something forgotten or never used (first time the sentiment has been inked, and been a long time since I used these Fred images!)
 
Thanks for stopping by, and take good care until next time!  :)
 
~Marie~
 
 
 
 

14 comments:

  1. oh wow, marie!!! i didn't think you could make a pink card i loved more than the last... but HOLY WOW this one's cool. i think i might have to check out the snowflake medallion for myself, as well! ;) thanks for sliding another fab entry in under the wire for our "pink christmas" celebration at JINGLE BELLES! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly gorgeous sparkliness!! I love the detail on the snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie - such a gorgeous card! Loving all that pink!!! BTW: I was too late for Jingle Belles - I had considered entering my card but I thought they were looking for more pink, thanks though for the reminder! Maybe they will do it next year - what a wonderful cause!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite shade of pink ... thanks so much for going PINK for a cure with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the hot pink glitter paper! Sure packs a punch and helps that gorgeous snowflake to stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright pink. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - love that pink! A fabulous alternative colour for a Christmas card. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Fabulous card. Your snowflake looks stunning in pink.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and festive! Thanks for playing along with this week's Merry Monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful! I love that shade of pink and it looks fantastic as a Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this card. The color, the circle within the square. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh...I love this deep fuschia color :) Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super.

    Thanks for sharing at CASS.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...