Friday, September 11, 2020

COLOUR CRAZY DT -- POLKADOODLES -- SEPTEMBER 11, 2020

Hey there friends!  How are you?  Here we are finished with the second week of September already, and today is my older daughter's 22nd birthday!!  It also would have been my Dad's 76th birthday, if he were still alive.  Happy birthday Laurena, and happy heavenly birthday Dad!  I needed a birthday card to send to Rena, so I used my DT card for the Colour Crazy Challenge to fit the bill.  Man, I find it so strange to add that "u" in the word "colour."  My computer finds it odd as well, LOL!  ANYWAY, here is my card:


Our sponsor for Team D this month is Polkadoodles:

I chose to use this cutie Winston Bear Etty ShyI colored the image with alcohol markers, and cut it out using the largest Spellbinders Classic Oval.  The papers are from the Doodlebug Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pad.  I used dies in the Spellbinders Card Creator sets A and B to cut all the papers, and then cut flag ends on the banners with a small pair of scissors.  The Happy Birthday sentiment was stamped in VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink, and comes from the Fiskars set called Put on Your Party Hat.  I stamped using my MISTI to ensure that I got a nice, clear sentiment.  All the papers were adhered using Tombow Mono Multi glue, and the image oval was popped up on some miscellaneous foam adhesive.  I chose to just do a simple layout, and let this little guy be the star of the card, as he should be! 

--CHALLENGES--
CHN Patterned Paper:  ATG using patterned paper
Love to Craft #50:  ATG (3/5)
Mix it Up #41:  ATG (3/5)
613 Avenue Create:  ATG (2/5)
Paper Funday #21:  ATG (1/4)
Jan's Digi Stamps:  ATG (2/5)
Polkadoodles #37:  ATG (2/2)
Digi Choosday #36:  ATG (2/2)
Crafty Calendar:  ATG (2/3)
Seize the Birthday #199:  ATG birthday (1/3)


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  If you haven't already, make sure you pop over to the Colour Crazy Challenge to see what the rest of Team D has in store for you!  Until next time,

Stay safe, Take Care, and God Bless!

~Marie~


My Facebook page

20 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I agree with you on that "u" thing lol! Happy you were able to share with us at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card great image x Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thank you so much for sharing this cutie with us at Polkadoodles!
    Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card - fab colouring! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck! Maz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and super cute image. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card and great colouring. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card and bright colours ( with a U :-)) you have chosen for this project!...thanks for joining in with this weeks #37 https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com challenge : Nelly DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow so pretty card!! thank you for sharing with us at My Besties Challenge International Blog! =)
    hugs,
    Raelma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another delightful cutie, Marie, and I adore that sweet little bear! Thank for playing again at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable card, Marie! As always :) Happy Birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a darling card and I wish it met our challenge rules but I am afraid it doesn't. Please join us again! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I failed to say at Seize the Birthday!

      Delete
  13. Such a pretty card. I love your colouring and design. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card. I love that bear. So sweet! Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute birthday card! Thank you for your lovely entry at Mix It Up Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card! Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties International. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card! Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties International. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, I love the bear image. Thanks for joining in our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet card, thank you for sharing with us at Paper Funday challenge

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...